A Decent Day???

I don’t even know how to react.

The news has been so lousy for so long that I don’t know what to think about:

1). A vaccine rollout that brings hope that this virus may actually be one day controlled.

2). Biden wins the election. For the 65th time since the first week in November. The electoral college (which still needs to go) certified it all. The GOP still doesn’t honor any of it. Which is absolutely ridiculous, but hey, we’re staying positive, right?

3). Bill Barr quit.

I must admit that until 2 weeks ago I didn’t see this one coming, but adios to a man of zero integrity. 

It makes me worry for what is going to happen in the next 36 days...

...but for one day, the news was good.

Years and years ago I worked for a man who was nightmare. He ruled by fear and he lived for the havoc that he could create.

I left his employ and for the first few weeks afterwards...

...I kept waiting for the hammer to drop at my new job.

A month into my new job it dawned on me that I didn’t have to live like that.

These next 36 days will pass like a year, but it will pass...

...and around March we will breath a collective sigh of relief.

Even those who are angry now will notice that there is less drama, less chaos and hopefully less division.

Hopefully.

Either way, yesterday was a good day.

We are a step closer to someday living like we used to live.

I always hated shaking hands...

...I’m looking forward to doing it again some day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie