Whoa!

February has lived up to its reputation.

Hate it!!

I knew I had a challenging week coming...

...should’ve thought about it being February!

Monday, I worked in Buffalo.

Tuesday, I decided that I should leave a little early for the 100-mile drive to a safety training session.

It took me three and a half hours!

White knuckle driving, never actually going over 50. When I got there the client said:

“Can’t believe you came!”

Wednesday was work there and drive home...

...the hundred hours took me just two and a half hours this time and I wondered if the car was going to get blown off the road.

(White-outs Suck!)

Hung out during the day in Buffalo on Thursday and then (How’s this for scheduling?) drove back east, heading to Syracuse to work there on Friday!

I arrived home to my loving family, eating the take-out food they had ordered.

“What am I eating?” I asked.

“Huh. We forgot about you.”

It didn’t matter...

...I was home.

A lot of hours, 15 hours on the stage, two snowstorms, 700 or so miles, didn’t sleep in the same bed on back-to-back nights.

February!!

Hate it!

A national emergency, an active shooter, Democrats and Republicans fighting, Machado and Harper still looking for new teams.

How many days until March Madness?

Gonna’ sleep all day today.

At least there’s pasta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie