Degradation

Was hard at work, entertaining a large group in a safety training session when I picked up my phone.

“Roger Stone gagged.”

“Jussie claims innocence.”

“R. Kelly to be charged.”

“Kraft caught in prostitution ring.”

That was the “breaking news.”

First, Kraft:

Are you freaking kidding me????

He’s worth $6 billion and he’s in a strip mall with women who are being exploited for the pleasures of ‘entitled’ rich men.

R.Kelly has been flaunting his garbage with underage girls for years.

Roger Stone?

He’s a moron.

The theme of the Friday news:

Degradation.

Horrible behavior.

I’m so sick of the story about Jussie the Empire actor...

...he’s a world class idiot.

We need wall-to-wall coverage?

A man was also arrested as a terrorist threat. He was targeting who he considered to be political enemies.

I rooted for Tom Brady and Hoodie in the super bowl so my kids were all over me.

“How about your buddy, Kraft?”

“The lengths that people will go to to destroy their own lives is astounding,” I said.

No specific group can lay claim to bad behavior...

...we carry the seeds of self-destruction in our pockets and every once in awhile we spill a few...

...the idiots mentioned above spilled a whole bunch of Friday.

How degrading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie