So Tired Of It

I had a good day on Tuesday.

Up and out and felt all right. I still have an ache in my hip, and it acts up once in awhile, but I was ready to go.

Planned the work and worked the plan. It all went as I had anticipated.

No surprises.

(I’m not a fan of surprises - even good ones throw me off the plan).

Got home and got dinner going...

...finally sat down 12 hours after I woke up, and decided to read through the highlights of the day on Twitter.

(I’ve started ignoring the news on the radio - Bruce, Howard Stern & Dan Patrick).

The first story I read was about a bunch of people who were stunned to find out that they are getting killed on their taxes.

That story went hand-in-hand with the recap of all the stock the corporations are buying back instead of increasing employee wages.

(Personally, I haven’t tried my taxes yet, and I worked for a good company but a lot of people are crushed by the news that means a lot of lives are hanging in the balance and the rich got richer).

And then I had the misfortune of reading about the SOTU or the STFU as I’d rather call it.

“Can Trump strike a presidential tone?”

That’s what the article was called.

And that’s when my good mood...

...flew straight out the window.

A presidential tone???

He brought a kid who’s surname is Trump.

Brought him as part of Melania’s anti-bullying campaign.

Are you kidding me???

Adam Schitt, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, Pocohantas, ‘Low Energy Jeb, Stupid Sessions, Crooked Hillary, Lil’ Marco...

(I’m probably missing a few).

...must be laughing hard at the ‘be best’...

...bullshit!

Can he be presidential???

I didn’t listen and I certainly couldn’t watch...

...but the answer is NO!

He’s vile. He lies. He’s mean. Ill-informed and nasty.

That’s the state of the union...

...and I’m done letting it drag me down.

STFU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie