I Might Have A Problem

You see I picked the Buffalo Bills to be bad.

I'm thinking I said 6-10 on my official blog entry.

If they win tomorrow night they'll be 6-2 and they won't have clinched a playoff spot for the first time this century, but they'll see it from there.

And every win they get is a reason for me to get lambasted by Bills fans and most especially, my boys.

I have no one to blame but myself.

I've had a lot of fun over the past 17 years just torturing people while they're down, and they can't win any of the arguments.

"The Yankees haven't won a World Series since 2009," some clueless bastard will try.

"Ah, but they've won 5 and played in 7 and they've made the playoffs about 17 times since the Bills last won a playoff game."

This year the Yankees were eliminated one win away from the series and some Bills fans jumped me.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about," I said. "They won 7 playoff games. They weren't beat with one second on the clock on a 98 yard kickoff return in their last playoff game."

Shooting fish in a barrel.

But they were supposed to go belly up against the Raiders!!

And they're making the right moves...

...they cut the big dopey druggie who didn't care.

They like each other.

They say the right things.

What the hell am I going to do?

"Bills won," Sam texted over and over again on Monday.

"Want to impress me, win a playoff game," I said.

Which was lame!

Life will be tough for me if they go on a run...

...I might have to jump on-board, but I'll be promptly kicked off the wagon...

...that's been going around in circles for years.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Only 27 titles before you catch my Yankees!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie