War On Women

Harvey Weinstein is allegedly facing his own Bill O'Reilly and Bill Cosby.

Creepy bastards.

And it really blows my mind when I hear such stories. I've mentioned it a lot of times, but I've always been surrounded by strong women...

...who were treated respectfully.

Mom and Dad would battle a bit, but Mom was always an equal in the partnership and was the strong one.

"Make sure you thank your mother," Dad would remind us.

But the attacks are real!

News came down that birth control is going to be more difficult for woman to obtain.

I don't quite understand that.

I thought that the agenda was to eliminate choice on abortion. Doesn't it stand to reason that eliminating the opportunity to get birth control result in MORE abortions?

And why are old, white men regulating women's bodies and decisions?

"It's funny hearing a woman talking about pass routes," QB Cam Newton said at a news conference.

A colossally dopey thing to say.

Women have been covering sports for a long, long time. Newton was forced to apologize.

I also wonder why everyone acted so horrified when Newton said it, though.

This week was the anniversary of the Access Hollywood tape where the locker room talk was about making women into toys for creepy men.

It's 2017!

We're really debating women and what rights they should or shouldn't have? Or what decisions they should make about their own lives?

Pure craziness.

I mentioned that if men could get pregnant that birth control pills would be sold in drums at Costco. Abortions would suddenly fit into the religious narrative somehow.

You know the religious narrative...

...that is adjusted to justify their bad behavior.

Bottom line?

Women are great...

...should be celebrated.

And respected.

They can think for themselves and they deserve healthcare.

My God.

They deserve healthcare.

What the hell are we doing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie