Fifty-Three

Today's my 53rd birthday.

"You don't look a day over 70."

I heard that already a couple of times this week, and I had to agree.

Back pain was the culprit this time. Been that way since Friday of last week.

Birthdays have turned into a bit of annoyance with social media, I must admit. I, thankfully, get a lot of messages on Facebook and being OCD I have to answer them all.

No blanket announcements for me.

I have a Barnes & Noble gift card...

...courtesy of Mom....

She knows me well.

"What kind of cake you want?" My beautiful wife asked.

Doesn't matter.

"How about dinner? Pasta? Right?"

She knows me well.

The Yankees will be playing so I know what I want more than anything else.

Reggie hit 3 on my 13th birthday.

Maybe Judge can do it 40 years later.

And time flies when you're having fun.

The back needs to improve.

Yankees have to get to 4 wins before Houston does.

Ah well.

If neither of those things happen I'll be reading books...

...and eating cake and pasta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie