The End Is Near?

Tuesday was an interesting day.

I moved around from site to site...

...limping like a son-of-a-pup...

...and I listened to news programming.

I kept hearing about the fight between Bob Corker and Donald Trump.

"He has trouble with the truth," Corker said.

That was an odd thing to hear as a news blast. Normally, Trump does something ungodly and his "people" go out and say things like:

"Ignore his tweets."

Or

"That's not what he meant."

Instead, we were basically hearing:

"He sucks."

By the time I was writing reports Jeff Flake was telling the world that he wasn't running again because he didn't want to be complicit in the garbage world that he was living in.

Flake's voice was cracking with nervousness as he absolutely ripped the president.

Both guys are republicans!!

And immediately following Flake's words Sarah Sanders stood up and defended Trump.

She doesn't mind being complicit.

It was an odd day.

The start of something?

The end is near?

"It's about time that someone spoke up," Sam said when I casually mentioned it to my youngest boy who knows zippo about world affairs.

"Donny Boy pisses off a lot of people."

Yeah he does!

Even republicans it seems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie