How Exciting!

Was a little down in the mouth in Game 4.

Yankees were down 4-0 in the 7th inning and I was working on my, "They were such a fun, young team. Their future is bright speech."

Judge was up and Buck was telling me how many times he's struck out. (Buck does that every single time the kid comes up).

And 💥

Dead Center. Into the monuments.

"Okay, 4-1. At least they scored," I thought.

"They're going to win," Sam said.

I looked at my boy sideways. Young fans are the best.

The next inning had me out of my seat (no small feat with my back aching).

One tough AB after another. When Judge blasted another ball off the wall (after Buck told me he was susceptible to striking out).,.

I yelled out:

"There's the MVP! Not the cute little guy!!"

By Birthday game day...

...we knew what would happen.

Tanaka hardly broke a sweat.

The fans going crazy.

When the playoffs started I said that the Yankees would be in the World Series this year.

"Crazy!"

"Maybe next year!"

"They don't have enough pitching!"

I heard all those things.

One more win to get.

Bashing Verlander around the yard would be perfect.

I want to see Kate Upton put her Yankees hat back on next week.

All Rise.

👎 👎 👎 👎 👎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie