Mueller Time

I could've gone with Game 5 of the World Series which was an epic affair, but MLB, in its ultimate wisdom starts the game at 8:30 on a Sunday night so anyone who works for a freaking living can't watch the end.

I made it to the 7th inning.

I was also a little aggravated with the celebrating whenever someone hit a single, but I've been told that I'm a cranky old bastard.

I still enjoy the Yankees who mostly act like professionals and don't look like they just climbed out of a tree stand.

Yeah.

Cranky old bastard!

Woke to the news that Manafort and others were arrested in the Russia election interference garbage.

Mueller really hammered them with his first strike and it's going to get a whole lot worse.

Who could've possibly predicted that a Trump presidency would have bumpy moments?

There were reports late in the day that Trump is throwing tantrums in the Oval Office.

Two things:

Mueller made it clear that past financial crimes will be examined...

...and Mueller also let everyone know that he has emails of people within his camp who were dealing with Russia.

The what-about-Clinton arguments were ringing hollow.

If the cops show up and arrest you for a crime...

...you don't get out of the crime by saying, "My neighbor ran a red light and everyone saw her."

This appears to be day one of a real mess.

I'd use baseball to distract me..

...but I can't stay up until dawn to watch it!

And then people wonder why I'm a cranky old bastard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie