Snorting Something On Video

If you're a working professional it's probably not a grand idea to let someone video tape you snorting a white powdery substance while you talk about your love of a "model".

Especially if you're a professional coach of a NFL team.

The Monday morning news was dominated by the video that hit the social media feeds and then was talked about everywhere.

The coach was a line coach for the Miami Dolphins and I'm pretty sure that he was promptly let go.

Like everyone else I caught the video on Twitter and immediately wondered what the hell was wrong with the guy.

Evidently he didn't think it all through.

He made the video to pledge his love and he got burned by it.

Big time.

How does he get another job?

"I built a line with young athletes and I molded them into a cohesive group."

"Yep, yep. I see that. Why did you leave your last job?"

"I got filmed snorting coke and the woman who I thought I loved released it to the world, but that was just a one time thing."

He may not work in the league again.

Hell, how does he show his face anywhere?

Lots of pointing and whispering I'm thinking.

People do some goofy things, don't they? Hopefully he works out his personal troubles and it's truly not funny, but man, he was getting kicked around pretty good in every format.

Video taping yourself acting like a dope...

...isn't a great idea.

Especially if you wanna keep your job!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie