⚾️ Baseball Playoffs! ⚾️

Here we go!!

I'll be honest here...

...if you would've held a gun to my head in April I would've said that the Yankees weren't going to make it.

I had them pegged at 84-85 wins and thought they'd fall short of the wild card game.

They won more than 90, and would've won the East had the Suck Sux not used Apple Watches to steal two games.

Whatever.

I'm good with all of it because I really believe that the Yankees are good enough to win it all. I'm not saying they will, but they're good enough.

The shame of it all is that because of those watches we are going to have to watch the two best teams in the AL play in round one.

The Yankees will beat the Twins in AL Wild Card

Arizona will beat Colorado in the NL Wild Card

Then I have Washington beating the Cubs and Arizona beating the Dodgers.

Washington will beat Arizona to make it to the World Series where they will play???????

The Yankees!!!

New York will beat Cleveland 3-1.

(Yankees have better starters 1-4, a better bullpen and a better lineup).

Houston will beat Boston 3-1.

Yankees over Houston in 6.

Nationals versus Yankees.

Who wins???

Can't tell you.

Gotta' wait until it happens.

**** This blog is dedicated to Mr. Zero ****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie