The Big Fight

So, who's going to watch the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight?

I have not been excited for a boxing match since the times when George Foreman was fighting...or Mike Tyson, right?

I really want to see this fight for one reason:

I want to see Floyd Mayweather on the deck.

He just doesn't fit in with my sensibilities.

Last week he said that he's the greatest of all-time...and it wasn't cute like when Ali said it. He was an arrogant jerk about it...which is what he usually is...

...about everything.

We all know the Mayweather stories.

He went to jail for battery.

Of a woman.

In fact Pac-Man recently said that he's going to beat up Mayweather for all the women who Mayweather beat up.

How can I not root for Manny?

And we decided to bite the bullet and pay for the fight.

We're gonna' have a pretty full house for the event so the social side of it will make it all interesting.

My older brother, John has studied boxing for years and years and he will be ready for this fight.

He's rooting for Manny as well.

In fact, I really believe that most of us will be cheering on Pacquiao.

And there is a real risk when it comes to ordering a pay-per-view boxing event. The last time I attended such an event was when Tyson fought Michael Spinks...

...for about 20 seconds.

We didn't even get to finish the first beer we opened.

Then there's a chance that the fight will end up being decided by the judges and that's usually a dangerous deal.

Boxing...ahem...might be rigged a certain way.

Is there a chance that it all might be set up so that these two guys can have a rematch and make even more money off a dim-witted public?

Certainly.

But I gotta' watch...

...'cause there's a chance that Mayweather may get knocked on his ass.

And it'll all be worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie