Erasing E-Mails

So Hillary is in some trouble again, huh?

Seems the old e-mail server had been wiped clean.

This isn't the first time that a politician has been called on the carpet to answer for something only to have the memory slip.

Well, let me tell you, I'd be in a little bit of trouble if someone asked me to produce something from even the most immediate past, and that's because I'm a tad mental when it comes to things.

I do not currently have a single e-mail in my mailbox.

Not one.

The way that I figure it is that if I don't tend to it quickly...I may forget about it. Also, knowing that there's something to do...and not doing it just doesn't sit well with my mental condition.

At the end of last week I returned from a trip and there were still three reports to write.

This is what I told my beautiful wife:

"I don't have to write the reports tonight because there won't be anyone in their office to read them until Monday morning. I'm just gonna' catch the movie and relax."

She thought that was a great idea. She also knew that there was no chance that I'd close my eyes until those reports were written and sent.

After the movie, mind you, I was at the computer, typing away.

(The entire movie had been miserable because I kept thinking about the reports!)

"Writing the reports tomorrow, I see," she said.

It just can't be done!

And to leave an e-mail out there...just sitting in the box...not taken care of???

Never happen!

So, perhaps that is all it is with Clinton.

Truly doubtful though...

...people delete emails at that level for a completely different reason and I must tell you, for full disclosure, that I have a place where emails that I send are archived...so my work isn't just gone forever.

You have to keep a record in most businesses.

On the other hand I know folks who have about 950 emails in their in box. Others keep all the text messages that they exchange with people.

Here's how my text messaging works:

You send it.

I read it.

I delete it.

I have been in the process of deleting someone's text to me as they were sending me another...I delete that too.

And I'm not hiding anything...I'm just crazy.

Do I believe for a minute that a politician simply suffers from my mental state?

Uh, no.

But then again...

...the next honest politician I hear about will be the first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty