Super Bowl Review

Katy Perry is hot...but she lip-synched it all.

Doesn't that take a little away from it?

And what about actually playing music and being a true musical act?

Sorry, when the palm trees sing, that isn't music.

And what was that noise in the middle when the special surprise guest was announced?

But she is good-looking.

As for the game:

Here are some observations.

1). Russell Wilson said God won the game against the Packers. Did he lose the one against the Pats this week?

I don't mind spiritual belief. I have plenty myself, but saying that God made you throw 4 picks in one half so He could lift you in the 2nd half is kinda' silly.

Right?

2). And isn't Wilson's class sort of diminished by the antics of the idiots he plays with?

Sorry, Marshawn isn't funny. He's a turd.

Sherman is taunting the opponent in the middle of a game?

Brady should've pointed at the scoreboard at the end.

And Baldwin pretends to crap on the ball after his one and only catch?

Classless in Seattle.

They're a tough team to like.

3). And of course, everyone hates New England too.

Bill and Tom are really, really hated in Buffalo. I'm also hated, by association, because I don't hate them. I actually think they're pretty great to watch.

Did they cheat?

Brady picked apart that D.

He didn't panic.

They had no running game. The pass rush was fierce and he broke the record for most completions in a Super Bowl game.

If they did cheat with under-inflated footballs they certainly didn't have to.

They're good.

4). What's up with the sad commercials?

Holy cow.

They had millions and millions watching and one commercial after another was designed to make everyone cry.

I didn't see a lot of funny.

I'm still a little sad.

5). My opinion hasn't changed.

The NFL sucks.

Some of it still appears scripted to me.

They butchered everything...from the punch in the elevator right on down to horrific calls that cost some teams their entire seasons.

They don't know what a fumble is.

They can't figure out their own rules.

The NFL is tax-exempt.

They don't pay their cheerleaders.

They toss their former players away.

And yet...

...everyone watched.

Ah well.

I got my square money back.

Broke even.

I aggravated a whole bunch of people.

I had a good year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie