D.B. of the Week - The King D.B. Checks In - Lance Armstrong

Lance Armstrong is the original D.B.

We all remember, right?

I believed he was a loser 10 years before the rest of the world caught on.

I remember watching him speak on a tape about all the great things he'd done and in the middle of a room where everyone was inspired by his greatness I remember thinking:

He's a lying D.B.

Well.

He was, is and always will be, evidently.

Seems Lance was out drinking with his new girlfriend (He captured another, despite the fact that he demolished all the others he claimed to love) and they left the party with Lance behind the wheel.

There were a couple of cars side-swiped by the bike driver (apparently cars are more difficult to navigate) and the girl (Anna Hansen) went to the home of one of the victims and claimed to have been driving.

Then her and D.B. (still behind the wheel) fled the scene before the cops could get there.

Lying.

There's been a lot of questions about lies and deception in the last few weeks.

New England got their Super Bowl, but the majority of the country believes there have been lies.

Perhaps.

It's never good.

It usually comes out.

My family knows that I'm a lousy liar.

I usually laugh when I get busted.

Sometimes I'll try and lie so outrageously that the person before me will laugh.

As Judge Judy says:

"You don't need a good memory if you're telling the truth."

I don't much care for lying.

I will most likely be soured on New England if there is concrete proof of absolute cheating (the air in the ball doesn't upset me though).

But Lance?

He's a D.B.

He hit a couple of cars.

Perhaps he had a few cocktails.

The story would've been ugly had he been busted on the scene.

He would've looked bad.

So he chose deception...again.

And once more, he looks worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie