Grey, Cold & Snowy Is No Way to Go Through Life

February is the shortest month.

Here in Buffalo it feels as if it's 400 days long.

Winter Weather Advisory!

The walk to the car results in three separate slips that nearly bring you to the turf.

Scrape the freaking windshield. Clean off the roof.

I really know why the older folk get the hell out from November until April.

Yet the other cruel thing about February is that we are still a couple of months away from baseball starting. I don't care that pitchers and catchers are reporting in a couple of weeks. I won't be watching them practice. I want the games to start!

And stupid football is over with.

The NCAA's don't have their tournament until March.

Grey.

Cold.

Snowy.

Oh, I know!

I will start gathering my tax information...that'll be fun!

Someone will eventually ask me today about how the weekend went.

"I moved the car twice. I picked up milk and bread and pop from the store! I watched 48 Hours, the last Gandolfini movie and read most of two books. How about you?"

That's February.

Then again the Sabres have won 2 of their last 3.

Never mind that they have been eliminated from playoff consideration just 50 games in...

...winning 2 of 3 and 3 of 30 is great stuff!

Just kidding.

Look.

I'm trying here.

Looking for entertainment.

Thank God the month is only 28 days.

It's supposed to snow through the day.

Colder tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie