Heavy Is the Head

So in case you haven't heard...

...I've had the flu.

Yeah, I'm a wimp.

I tell everyone I know.

Suffering in silence is stupid.

Yet, make no mistake, I've suffered.

It's one thing to have the flu and rest until it's gone. It's a whole 'nother thing to dress up in layers and go out to the Artic that exists outside my front freaking door.

Whatever.

I was complaining a little to a guy on one of the job sites...I was also mentioning the heavy work load...

(A real whinefest).

Heavy is the head that wears the crown, he said.

We both laughed for a long while.

Great comeback to a whiner!


What is wrong with people?

I know we're closing in on Valentine's Day so I thought I'd give you a love story.

Can you imagine?

The poor guy has lived 60 years...and he ends up getting his scrotum twisted off because he broke up with his girl?

She got two years in jail.

A year for each testy.

The thing about it is that there are so many strange stories out there every single day.

I think I can find four or five of these types of crazy stories all across this great land.

Every day!

You think that guy was whining?

I'd rather have the flu, that's for sure.

Hope you all stay healthy out there.

The thing about your health...even for short events...is that you really, really, really miss it when it's not around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie