Kissing Booth

A little concerned with Ebola yet?

Man, the news is jumping all over this, huh?

It appears that Obama is responsible for spreading it. Evidently he's from Africa and that's where it started so it stands to reason that it was all part of the plan to bring down America.

Some people believe that.

And yet...

...should we be handling it a little differently?

The New York doctor went out on the town when he got home. He even went bowling.

I'm not big on bowling. I stunk at it.

It made me drunk.

Anywhoha...

The good doc went out to eat, bowling, walking around the city, and then he came down with the symptoms.

I mentioned that I was surprised that he hadn't opened a kissing booth at the end of his driveway.

And yet...

It's a bit complicated I think.

Why are these healthcare professionals going over there to play in it anyway?

Someone mentioned on one of the sites.

"Because they want to help," I said.

"We need to keep it out of here. The hell with those people!"

I couldn't answer that. Although I'm not sure if I were so trained that I'd hop on a plane over there to help.

Let's be honest here.

There are people who are a lot better than me and perhaps you.

So what to do?

Should the returning professionals feel like lepors if they've checked out?

Unfortunately, I think they should be set aside for the three weeks. It appears that there is risk involved. We certainly don't want it here.

We should want to contain it there.

Then again, I might be wrong.

Perhaps Barrack and Michelle did cook it all up in a lab underneath the White House in an effort to bring Africa to us.

Sounds reasonable, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie