General Observations

1). Boy that Rob Ford is something, isn't he? I read late yesterday that he is going to declare war to try and keep his job. He can't understand why people haven't accepted his apology and just moved on. He gets plastered, smokes crack once in awhile and speaks his mind.

What's so wrong with that?

Doesn't he get that a lot of people aren't fond of the leaders smoking crack?

I know, I know, Pops - he was framed.

2). And what about George Zimmerman?

For the second time since he got away with murder he's been in the middle of a domestic dispute and each time there were references to his having the gun at ready.

I understand that people who moan about the gun deaths in this country are wimps who are coming after the guns, but can't there be a rule that if you're thrice complained against in a violent situation that we can take your guns away?

I am willing to bet that there are people who would still defend Zimmerman's right to own as many or as big a gun as he wants.

I just don't get that.

3). How about the moron who slid down the handrail at the Bills game and fell from the 300 level, landing on a guy sitting in a sit, minding his own business, watching the game?

The guy is going to be charged eventually, the Bills banned him from all future losses (and the once in a while win), and he lost his job as well.

My kids showed me the YouTube video of it and were horrified when I said he should've gone over the wall the other way to the ground below.

I was only half-kidding.

If you're intent on killing yourself because you are a certified idiot, try not to kill anyone else when you do it. He certainly could've killed the other guy.

4). And how about some good news?

On my birthday this year I woke up singing a very obscure Bruce song - "High Hopes" and I wrote the lyrics and posted them on my blog that day. Up to that point I hadn't thought of that song in 15 years.

So what does my buddy Bruce do?

He reworks that song and announces that he's putting it out as a single.

On my mother's birthday.

His last 4 releases have landed on a birthday, or an important day, in the life of one of my family members.

And you think we aren't on the same page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie