What the Hell Happened?


That photo was taken in the 4th grade. I swear to God my mother laughed all the way from the optical joint back to the car knowing that she'd just sentenced me to a tortured life of ridicule.

How I hated those glasses.

Corinne and John called me Clark Kent.


That, of course, is the shot from my high school yearbook senior year. I weighed 135 pounds. I had so much hair that it was just plain unmanageable. Chicks didn't dig me despite the fact that I was handsome.

Am I right ladies?

And I have just one question.


What in the hell happened?

Hair...gone.

135 pounds?

I'll never see it again, and if I start to go in that direction, please shoot me at 150 because it'll be a bad illness.

That's erosion, pure and simple.

And you know what the worst part of it is?

I still feel bad about the Clark Kent and four-eyes comments.

It's passed so quickly.

I oughta' be a real sight in 30 more.

Comments

Terry87 said…
I love the last shot best. You just look so stunned by it all.
deafjeff said…
You've been a goofy bastard for a long time.
Cliff Fazzolari said…
I am stunned. It's a mess. A goofy, freaking mess.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie