So Confused

2013 isn't off to much of a start.

The nation is in for a real battle on guns.

The Fiscal Cliff has given way to the debt ceiling.

I've been to a wake.

I have another great friend who is sick. Feel better, Hawk, please!!

Then I found out Lance Armstrong was cheating.

Can we get a restart on it, please?

One day it's 65 degrees, the next day it's 32.

The Bills didn't make the playoffs!!

I still have no idea who will hit homers from the outfield corner positions for the 27-Time-World-Champion New York Yankees.

Hell, the Yankees are talking about being fiscally responsible!

And now, to make matters worse, freaking hockey season is starting and I'm gonna' have to hear about the Sabres winning the cup right up until the day they are eliminated.

And Lance Armstrong cheated!!!

What's next?

O.J. is guilty??

Jodie Foster is gay???

Tim Tebow gets cut from his team????

They say that the longer you live the more clearer the picture becomes.

I say they're all a bunch of liars.

2013 has been a confusing time for all.

Here's hoping the smoke clears soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty