Cleaning Up Our Messes

Who was shocked by the fiscal CLIFF agreement?

Who even knows what it IS other than we are only going to get screwed by taxes instead of being ROYALLY screwed?

We worked to clean up the mess around the house that the holidays brings. All of the packages and wrappings and the STUPID tree are gone. We can get back to putting everything into its proper place.

MOST of what I received in the way OF gifts was something to read or clothes without mustard stains. The kids are spending their days looking at a screen of some sorts but I began taunting them about their return to school a couple of days ago.

Yet THE thing about it is that the changing of the calendar always makes me feel as if what is in the past is gone and that there is still TIME to do things the right way.

BUT I suppose that it won't take long to get into the same old bad habits, and before long YOU are looking to get on to the next year.

STILL I don't know many of the answers.

There will be more time to READ and write, and laugh and cry. And I'm not sure that if we still need to fight about what is HIS or what is hers, or if the WORDS mean anything at all.

All we can do is live each and EVERY day to its fullest and hope that with the passing of each DAY that we are doing the right thing.

SO let's start by seeing if there are any messages hidden inside to figure out WHO'S right and who is THE DOPEY ONE NOW.

I got it!

We'll just use the bold and capitalized words.

See what you think.

Comments

John said…
From jokes on Facebook to clever word play on the blog. You are getting crafty in your old age!
Anonymous said…
Calling a loyal reader Dopey. You should give your readers some credit.
Cliff Fazzolari said…
I called myself royally stupid! It's meant to be playful...love doing it and the readers too, obviously.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty