Kim & Kanye

I suppose that I'm feeding into it by talking about these two, but when I heard that Kim Kardashian stands to make $416 million off her pregnancy I felt inclined to step in.

First off, fresh off seeing Kanye West's pitiful performance in between The Who and Billy Joel I must confess that I think Kim is the talented one in the mix.

Secondly, she is talent-less.

How in the hell will that child generate $416 million on behalf of his slow-witted parents?

I have three hoodlums here and as of yet there hasn't been a single penny raised by any of them.

They are more into the taking it away element of the money game.

I don't know, I suppose that I've laid eyes on Kim once or twice, but I'm not sure I could pick her out of a lineup.

Something about a big ass is all the I can really recall.

Yet I'm sure that there will be a reality show, the sale of the first photos, the divying up of the umbilical cord, Kanye's hit song, "I lub the Lil' Bastard."

All money-making endeavors.

Of course, then there will be the big wedding and the helicopters flying overhead and then the bitter divorce and custody fight.

Kanye will be on the covers of all the rags when he tells the world she's a 'ho.'

But Kim will fight back saying that Kanye is a gold-digger and she ain't no broke....

Ah, whatever.

I just wish little Kim-Kanye luck. That kid is going to really need it because the reconciliation show probably won't work real well, and twenty years from now when the kid is in rehab the reality show will be much less compelling.

I ask this a lot as I evaluate our pop culture

But...

What the hell are we doing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie