Stay Away!


Will people really flock to the arena to watch hockey in a couple of weeks?

How can you?

For the last three months I've been reading angry post after angry text after angry tweet about how greedy the players are and how greedy the owners are and how the fans are being screwed.

Show them then.

Now I'm not naive enough to think you won't be back soon enough raising your foam finger and shouting out your love, but how about one game?

One game.

Just vow not to go to the first game back.

This is not the first for a pro sports league. The NHL has had a bunch of these situations. This will be the second short season in recent memory and they skipped one all together.

The NFL has had unrest.

The NBA shortened last season.

MLB skipped a freaking World Series or the Yanks might have 28 right now.

Just skip one game.

That's all I'm asking.

Don't turn on your television. Don't go down to the arena. Don't even pray to Pegula that night.

Show the players and the owners that you won't stand for it again.

Can you do it?

I know I won't have a problem.

They ain't getting dime one from me.

Greedy bastards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie