Good Day for a Rant

You know who I'm sick of?

1). Justin Bieber.

First off, every time I get one of his songs on SongPop I miss it because of one very fundamental reason:

I think it's a woman singing.

Secondly, in the last few weeks I've heard about a photo of him smoking pot. I read an article about a camera guy getting run down and killed while trying to get his picture, I saw a photo of his ass crack on Twitter. (Believe me, I wasn't looking for it), and then I find out that he's down in the dumps because he got dumped by his hot girlfriend.

Please go away.

You know who else I'm sick of?

2). The two freaking Harbaughs

I don't care. Football is a couple of brain injuries away from going to flag football and I've already had enough of the jokes about the Har-Bowl and how sad one of them will be to see the other one lose. I just want to win a square or two and see a little of the actual game without having to look up Ray Lewis' nose as he weeps because he's so in love with Jesus.

Which brings me to my next point.

3). I'm sick of people saying that it's 'old news.'

The murder of those two people back in 2000 or whenever the hell Ray murdered them is still in the news for a very real reason: no one paid for the crime.

I read an article about the circus of the trial and how so much was never really figured out. I hope that every time the wind blows Lewis hears about those kids. Death doesn't go away. Those kids shouldn't have died that night and if it turns out it was entirely their fault why do we still have secrets?

I can't even read about it anymore.

And I sure as hell don't want to see that dancing freak weeping on television...unless he's sad because he's really going to jail.

4). The Gun Discussion

I'm so tired of arguing that one of my New Year's Resolutions was to not get caught up in an un-winnable argument. The gun discussion is not one that can be won on any of the social media sites. All it does is infuriate everyone. I'm also sick of the Hollywood crowd taking aim at things when they don't help the cause either. Bullet to the Head is the new Stallone movie? Really?

5). Ah-nold

Have you seen Arnold lately? He dug out of the muck and mire of having banged his maid and hiding a child to tell me how sorry he was and how much he loves his wife. Then he's back in the freaking movies! I can't name one movie of his that I thought was good. I heard he sucked as the Guv-ernator too. See ya.' Apolgize somewhere else.

6). And I'm Sick of the Apologies Too

There's a story out saying that Douche Armstrong lied about 50 times in his apology with Oprah when he was trying to 'set the record straight.'

First off, who made Oprah the one they all confess too?

Secondly, why do we care to hear them cop to the lies that they told.

Haven't you just dismissed these people as goofy losers?

I'm so sick of Bieber and the Kardashians and Manti Te'o, and Docuhe Armstrong and Oprah and Arnold and Lindsey Lohan, and even freaking A-Rod.

We need new people to follow around.

And then we can tear them down.

Because all people truly suck.

I'm longing for a good does of Tim Tebow, I guess.

Imagine how that's gonna' go when they tear the crown of thorns off of him?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty