Vinny Barbarino

Any kid that grew up in the 70's loved the Welcome Back Kotter show. I'd be willing to bet that most of the young people liked Vinny Barbarino because he was so freaking stupid.

Turns out the actor that played him might be a little dopey too.

The story goes that John Travolta, a movie star in every sense of the word, who made about a billion dollars acting, needed a full-body massage.

He is being accused of being the masseur as well, allegedly groping the man who was giving him the massage.

First off, I'm not being weird here, but I don't think I'd feel real comfortable having a man massage me. Perhaps I'm not hip enough, but it would be a little weird.

Sorry.

In fact, as luck might have it I have a bit of experience in this regard.

Back awhile ago I went for a therapeutic massage and was greeted by Greg. It was through a physical therapy program so shut the hell up Pops and Renaldo and Larry and Gag.

Anyhow, Greg broke the news to me that he was my therapist.

I must have looked funny because he asked me if I was comfortable with that.

"Not really," I said.

"Are you married?" he asked.

"Why do you ask?" I shot back.

Greg never laid a paw on me.

And of course, I have had a number of massages lately as I try to get back to health. I have never once did what Travolta is accused of doing, which is to reach under the table and fondle his masseur.

Of course, Travolta is denying he was even in that part of the country when it all went down, but despite the fact that he has been married, forever, to Kelly Preston, we've all heard the rumors.

Could Vinny Barbarino really be gay?

Seems kind of strange, doesn't it?

But then again, who the hell really cares?

It's just weird when the misconduct comes to light.

TMZ is having a field day with this one.

I have a massage scheduled for Saturday. No fondling allowed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie