Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

There are millions upon millions of really stupid people in the world, aren't there?

And it's all relative, by the way, there are people much smarter than me that believe that I'm stupid and in a lot of instances they are correct.

But what do you think when you see this photo?


Evidently this is a shot of a very tan woman from Pennsylvania who is being charged with allowing her five or six year old kid to go tanning in one of those stupid freaking beds. If it's true, she should be charged. Hell, they should just charge her for thinking she looks good.

Or how about this guy?


I don't really care how people look. Hell, I don't even care how I look most of the time, but WTF as the kids say. There has to be a reason, right?

Not sure what look this guy was going for either.


Or this one:


No, that is not me from my younger days, but in one of the above two photos I must tell you that one of the guys shown is smarter than me. Just ask him.


No explanation required. I'm sure they are smart people. I shouldn't just label them off the one shot.

This guy is definitely smarter than me.


These guys are so lacking in brain power that it hurts. They may be even worse than the tanning lady:


Enjoy your day.

Comments

deafjeff said…
HEY MON!
Anonymous said…
A classic pose!
Anonymous said…
freaking hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie