Cheetah's Sorry

What else could he have done other than what he did?

After months of being laughed at, scoffed at and chased with golf clubs, Cheetah heads home from rehab claiming that he is a changed man.

He still isn't sure when he can play golf again, and now everyone feels a little sorry for him, right?

F--- him.

How are the Olympics playing out?

I haven't watched any of it - keeping a sideways glance at the hockey, but I never really ever got into it. That's not Anti-American, is it? I guess I'm really not much of a sports fan other than baseball, am I?

I appreciate the work that goes into it - hell I was on the treadmill for a half hour last night and it about ruined me today. I can't imagine training like they train for as long as they do, but it seems that if they aren't wearing a hat that has an interlocking NY on their heads, I really don't care.

What else? Another long week coming to an end...no closer to finding the ultimate truths in life than I was at the end of last week.

Seems like I get more confused.

Ah well, maybe next week.

I had a better week than Cheetah.

Comments

deafjeff said…
Now that the truth is out, keep your yap shut except when talking about baseball and the 27 time world champion, New York Yankees.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie