Bloopers and Liars

Thought I'd check in on a news show this morning just to see what the government is up to, and it was as if I hadn't missed a thing in the year I decided not to bother with all of it.

There was a talking head, a rep from the Republican party, and a rep from the Democratic party. The subject was health care reform, but it could have been whether or not the sky is blue,or black.

Basically it went like this:

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, you're a liar," said the Republican.

"No, blah, blah, blah, you're a bigger liar," said the Democrat.

"You lie! You don't have enough votes, you liar, liar, pants on fire," answered the Republican.

"We'll do what we have to do to give the American public what it wants, you lying son-of-a-bitch," countered the Democrat.

"You both sound like you're lying," said the talking head.

"We are both lying," the two said in unison. "How else are you going to know what to believe?"

Now I'm a concerned American. Hell, I have jury duty tomorrow. I vote every chance I get, but tell me if you've grown sick of it or not? Democrat versus Republican. Liberal versus conservative. "We have more in the senate." "You will never get it through the house." "Let's have a bi-partisan effort!"

Bi-partison?

Are you freaking kidding me?

"The sky is definitely blue, you misguided, conniving, moron," said the Democrat.

"I beg to differ. It's black from where I'm looking at it."

Can't we look at it together?

I switched the channel. The baseball network was showing the top 9 bloopers of all-time.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty