Bah!

My buddy texted me today - "How's it going, pumpkin?"

I texted back - "Sore back, work, busted-up car, sixty bucks to my name 45 years in."

His reply was: "You got $50 more than me."

And I really hate people that whine, but what I hate worse is not doing what I set out to do on any given day and I can't do that if my routine is upset.

So - Bah!

And the paperwork that needs to be filled out and total strangers calling me asking me for information, and the underlying theme that perhaps I'm lying to someone when all I need to do is get things in order.

The doctors wonder if the pain is really there. The car insurance people want to know if all the dents are part of the new accident, the questions come, the questions go, and my routine gets shattered.

Whatever - not the end of the world, right? What about those poor people in Haiti? Think they are worried about their insurance covering their blown-away home?

The paperwork for something like that has to be ridiculous.

So, this too shall pass - one of the greatest sayings ever, and not the end of the world by any means.

But it definitely deserves one big - Bah!

Comments

Doug Orchard said…
Fantastic content!
You have talent as a writer very good kept me here through the whole page BRAVO!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie