WWE Presents Monday Night RAW

The Yankees play the Red Sox tonight. I won't be watching and I'm finding it hard to find a person to phone me with exact updates. The reason I won't be watching, of course, is because WWE is back in town.

This will be the second consecutive appearance at the matches for me, Jake, Sam and Uncle Chuck. I'm predicting mayhem, with Chuck and I waiting on the diva match.

The main problem with the event is that it is made for television so it doesn't really get started until 9 PM. I struggle to make it through Family Guy these days, so a midnight bedtime is going to be rough.

Of course, it will be worth it - just to see the boys smiling if their favorite wrestler wins - and it will give Sam enough to talk about for the next thirty days or so when it's time to politic for the next pay-per-view event.

Yet these are the times to remember, right? Hopefully, twenty or thirty years from now I'll look back on these type of nights and remember that I tried to spend some quality time with the boys instead of sitting in front of the tube hoping that Big Fat Ortiz swings and misses.

Now if I can just summon up the energy to stay up past ten o'clock.

Comments

CorLeone said…
I'll give you a diva match you two overgrown 40 somethings!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie