Superficial Thinking

--- Why am I still seeing Dick Cheney? Does anyone care what he thinks now?

--- Michael Vick to the Bills? I heard that rumor the other day and it made my blood boil - I'll be at One Bills Drive with my dogs every day to protest. 2nd chances? He murdered dogs - tough to cheer for someone who did that even once. And don't give me that cultural difference bullshit either - he had no idea that it was behavior that it is frowned upon?

--- Where are my Yankee haters now? Awful quiet out of all of you. Best team money can buy, right? Yanks make more $ for baseball than 7 other teams combined - you never hear Joe Buck and Tim McCarver bring that up.

--- Thank God that mother brought her son back for medical treatment. Yeah the medical community is a certified mess, but treating cancer at home is not much of an option.

--- How is Obama doing? I have no idea, really - lost some touch with that sort of thing lately.

--- Swung the clubs yesterday, back hurts today. We should feel better as we gain more knowledge, not the other way around. Oh well, still relatively healthy and that is a blessing.

--- Jose Canseco made $45 million playing baseball - two nights ago he was knocked out in a fight in less than two minutes - he was fighting cause he needed money. How in the world do you blow through $45 million? I have 23 bucks that I can make last 'till next Friday if I have to.

--- Coming up on 12 years of marriage this week - not bad for me - my previous best relationship length-wise was about 12 minutes. The credit goes to my beautiful wife- obviously.

--- Never got to face Matt in that one-on-one - the way my legs feel - it may be a while before I bring it up.

--- Have a good week.

Comments

Larry L said…
Don't sell yourself short, it takes two to make a relationship work. I have been married 23 years.
Rosie said…
Dick Chaney? I'm not a big fan either but why do we continue to see Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, and Bill Clinton?
Congrats on the 12 years.
CorLeone said…
Was the 12 minutes with a real girl?

BTW, Jimmy Carter and Al Gore both won the Nobel Peace Prize...Jimmy Carter is a great man in his own right!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie