This Is the Week

This is training season…

…which can be a tad overwhelming because I still get asked to, and accept way too many events.

I have two scheduled for this week which makes life difficult because this is also:

GOLF ⛳️ WEEK!

My great work friends get together for what is always the best…

Golf, drinks, hot tub, ready for more golf.

So, I will spend 3 days totally stressed with too much work, and then I’m going to stand at the tee, take a deep breath, listen to my buddy Joe tell me that I’m going to slice it into the water on the right side…

…and if it’s last year…

…I’ll slice it into the water.

Two years ago, I parred the first hole and then rolled one in - with Chippy - for a birdie…

…and I listened to my buddy Tom yell and say he was going to go home because I wasn’t going to shut up about it for 4 days.

(I didn’t).

And I’m a tad stressed going into it, but will do my best to break down into relaxation mode.

Yet, I also worry about leaving town as I do a whole bunch of things around here.

“Who’s going to take care of Miller and Ollie?” I asked. “They’re really going to miss me.”

“They sleep when you aren’t here,” Kathy said.

“Who’s feeding you guys?” I asked.

“We’ll figure it out.”

All righty then!

Just about 55 hours away from that first tee shot.

(Shut up, Joe).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie