Here It Comes

My car inspection was overdue so we switched cars so mine could go in for a sensor fix on a bullsh*t check engine light…

…and I took my wife’s car to work.

I started the trip in the unfamiliar vehicle by lowering the passenger side window to clear some freaking ice in the 21 degree day, and the window wouldn’t go back up.

Not ideal.

I cranked up the heat and kept trying the window.

No luck!

Double socks, two shirts and a hoodie.

The wind cut across my ample forehead as I was entering a job site and I thought about the vacation at the end of the month.

“Damn, it’s cold,” I announced.

“Yeah. Wait until Thursday,” the site electrician said.

I forgot about that until much later at night when I glanced at the weather app.

“WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY!”

Bah!

12” to 18” of snow.

EVERYF***INGWHERE!!!

And thing weird thing is that we have had 50 degree days.

Had the warmest December on record.

Watched a wild fire in Colorado!

In December!!

On Yellowstone the Kevin Costner character talks about how within 100 years the whole place will be wiped clean through a catastrophic event and then God will start again if He feels like it.

People all through history have predicted the end of days.

Maybe there will be a comet of sorts that wipes us all clean, like the dinosaurs…

…that would be preferable…

…to being buried in snow.

My toes get cold.

🥶 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie