Happy New Year!

Enjoy your life.

That should be our number one goal every year.

Just be happy.

It sounds easy, doesn’t it?

I certainly made some strides in chasing away some of the outside noise that was dragging me down over the last few years.

I stopped listening to the news so much. I didn’t want to internalize things that aggravated me.

Things I couldn’t change.

I didn’t listen to hour after hour of coverage after a hurricane or a mass shooting.

 I certainly didn’t engage in arguments with total strangers  about politicians.

There’s nothing to be gained there. No one is changing their mind.

I also feel way less emotionally connected with sports teams. Yeah. I want the Yankees to win, but if they don’t, ah well, try again next year.

Personally, I’ve been more patient and less slow to anger than I used to be. Kathy being banged up has taught me to more patient, but I can’t get rid of all of the angst!

Listening to music during the work day has a great effect on my mood.

I think a lot of people put crazy pressure on themselves that doesn’t have to be there. 

I do that.

Gonna’ work on that.

I didn’t do a great job of taking days off in 2021.

I’ll try to do better!

I want to enjoy my days.

Hope 2022 is good to all of us.

Sick of getting to the end of the year and thinking, “Well, that sucked!”

Hoping that I actually will eventually miss 2022.

Have some fun, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie