Bob Saget

Heard that there’s been a drastic increase in the number of deaths in the 28-64 age group.

Covid isn’t responsible for all of those increases and it doesn’t include the death of comedian Bob Saget who was just 65…

…but it’s alarming to me…

…because I’m in that freaking age group!

And the death of a young friend last week, and hearing about people I know succumbing to Covid…

…well, I don’t want to think of it!

I haven’t made out a will. Probably should have one, right?

But my thought is, I’m gone…

…what do I care?

I have all the beneficiaries set up, of course, but should I tell someone who gets my stuff?

Anyone want it?

I have an impressive autograph collection.

There are books everywhere, but I don’t have all that much in the way of material things.

Thing is, it seems morbid to discuss, but I have made note of it all here anyway.

If I go sudden know that I had an absolute blast all through my days.

I may have worked a little too much, but my relationships have all been good.

Great family love.

Tremendous friends all through my life.

“I’d rather go fast than have to sit in a hospital for a long while,” one guy told me at one of the work sites as we spoke of our fallen friend.

But back to Bob Saget…

…a funny dude.

He was really funny when he worked dirty.

Had a ton of success on Full House.

A career that all of us would love…

…but he got robbed of time.

Just 65.

Hope he had a will.

And man, as Americans it’s getting tiresome to hear about people being sick or dying.

We need to get through this…

…and soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie