Topping the News

“The Bills arrived in Kansas City.”

I laughed.

We have an ex-president on the hook for fraud, tax evasion, inciting an insurrection.

We have a global pandemic.

Icy temperatures across the land.

Voting rights can’t get passed.

And the Bills landed safely!!

Of course, it’s the topic of every conversation. All meetings end with “Go Bills!”

And on Saturday, it all worked out as far as Bills fans were concerned because the Bengals upset the Titans and a win would allow the game to be played:

In Buffalo!

The town will be on it’s ear.

And my vacation is scheduled to begin…

…an hour before that game is to be played.

Of course, the Bills have to beat the Chiefs today.

I don’t know if they can, but the options for the coming week are:

Crazy Excitement

Or

Abject Despair.

I know which one Buffalo is used to!

“You think the Bills will win?”

I got asked that question about 500 times this past week.

Officially?

No clue!

Excitement or Despair.

Either way it’ll be the biggest story of the week…

…no

Matter what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie