The Red Sox Stink

To be honest, I never really cared to watch Yankees-Red Sox games when Pedro and Manny and Ortiz were aggravating me.

I used to get too worked up.

No chance of that happening now as there’s a real stench coming off this Red Sox team.

Makes me laugh.

Thing is, and this is crazy to think about, I haven’t seen a Yankees team stink in a long, long time. People talk about how they haven’t won a title since ‘09 but I think the Red Sux have finished last at least three times since then...

...and who knows how many the Yankees would’ve won had the Astros not cheated.

(Also, in ‘18 the Sux were also managed by the guy who is currently suspended for cheating). 

But this is fun!

I’m not hearing from anyone from Boston lately, and the thing about it, is when teams from Boston win...

...their fans never shut up.

Same can be said of Yankees fans as well, but that’s another story. The Yankees in the basement?

I don’t ever think I’ll see that happen.

My boys have no idea what it feels like to not have the Yankees in the upper levels of the league.

And before you talk about money being the reason:

The Yankees have unbelievable depth right now, but they didn’t buy their backup players.

Gio Urshela is one of the better 3rd basemen in the league. The Jays cut him.

Tauchman was a cast-off from the Rockies.

They picked up Luke Voit in a trade for Shreave. Voit has 6 homers in the first 20 games.

I think I could hit a double off Shreave.

So, they’ve built the team the right way...

...as opposed to the Red Sox who still have a $200 million payroll...

...and will be lucky to win 20 out of 60.

That’s beautiful.

Cowboy Up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie