Kellyanne & Falwell Jr.

What kills me about the political fighting that is endless in this country is that nothing ever seems to stick.

There are stories and denials.

The stories break and the talking heads go out and act all indignant.

“That’s not true! It’s fake news!! It’s a left-wing conspiracy.”

Then the charges are brought, the convictions are granted and no one ever admits that they were lying all the time.

Drives me nuts!

Kellyanne Conway and her husband George have both called it quits and it all came to pass because their daughter threatened to divorce herself from the family.

It would be a sad story if it didn’t seem like we’re all getting played.

I have zero sympathy for Kellyanne because she lied with such ease and verbally destroyed anyone who tried to explain that what she was spouting was garbage.

I haven’t heard her voice in about a year because it was a simple waste of time to hear her shift and shape the truth. She broke rules, lied, and lied some more.

As for George, he bashed Trump at every turn, but I have my doubts about how genuine he is. Somewhere along the way the two of them will embark upon a money-making scheme and as sad as it seems, their child may have been a simple pawn in their theater.

Now onto Jerry Falwell Jr.

He’s especially sad because he spent his time lying about a whole bunch of things while he used God as his cover.

How a man like that dupes so many is beyond me.

I’m not looking forward to his, “I have sinned, but God came to me and told me that I have been forgiven, but I need your money to love my life to the fullest.”

And people will give it to him!

And to Kellyanne and George.

Kellyanne and Falwell Jr. both quit...

...if God is truly just...

...we won’t ever hear from them ever again.

I know I won’t pay attention.

Adios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie