I Love Miller

Update on the cat:

Miller has livened up our household.

All my family we’ve had dogs. Usually two at a time.

In our family history we had, Prince, Ricky I, Ricky II and Ricky III and Frankie. Then there was Sam and Jeter. 

Our family has had Max and Shadow and Melky and Paris.

All great dogs.

And now there’s Miller. 

The cat.

A few things about cats or at least this one:

1). They think they’re King of the world.

Miller struts around this place as if he owns the place. He nudged Melky (a pit bull) out of her own food bowl.

Melky just moved.

On Sunday morning I opened my eyes and heard it:

Yowwwwwwwwwwwww

He has a voice like a siren.

There was Miller sitting on my bed, looking out the window.

2). Cats don’t like to be told what to do.

But here’s the the thing:

I have Miller on a schedule. He goes out in the morning with the dogs. He heads out with us for the after dinner trip to the backyard and for the most part he comes in when he’s called.

Then he yells at me as he walks on by:

Yeowwwwwwwww

3). Miller now participates in boney time.

Another after dinner ritual is the eating of the duck sausages and raw hides. Melky & Pair don’t even let me sit down...

...they want their snacks.

Miller nudged his way in and looked forlorn when he didn’t get any.

So, I grabbed a bag of cat treats.

Monday night after dinner the siren went off:

Yeowwwwwwwww

Soon enough, all three were in the center of the living room.

“The only cat to ever be on a schedule,” Kathy said.

He even has a few nicknames:

Millie.

Mildew.

Milton.

Fitting right in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie