No Mask People

I can’t see the point of view of the no mask people.

I was walking a little distance behind two such guys at Chicago’s Midway. They were chatting about the fact that the pretty girl who passed them by had a covered-face.

Moron #1:  “That pisses me off. I can’t even tell if she was hot.”

Moron #2: “Like you have a shot. She’s gotta’ wear her mask like the rest of the sheeple. We’re almost a Muslim nation now.”

Moron #1 “So stupid. Some boomer got pissed at me at the 7/11. She screams ‘you should be protecting me!’”

Moron #2 “Like we give a sh*t about her.”

They both laughed.

Moron #1 “Old b**ch was probably on the way to her ‘cops suck riot.’”

Moron #2 “The virus don’t spread at protests.”

They both laughed again.

Moron #1 “Now they’re trying to shame the president into not having his rally. Hypocrites.”

Moron #2 “Dude!”

He started saying more about that, but I had enough.

I turned to a bank of chairs that was abandoned.

Heard the announcement over the speakers.

“The CDC requires all people to wear masks at  Chicago Midway.”

I decided to count.

Now, the good news was that there were a lot more sheeple than morons.

The bad news was that there was a fair amount of morons.

Wasn’t as bad as it was in Kansas where people literally looked at me funny for actually wearing the mask.

“I have it,” I told one such guy who looked at me cross-eyed.

It was pretty funny to see that big, tough guy shuffle away from me!

There are people who look at those of us trying to be responsible as weak.

That’s fair, I guess...

...because we think they’re morons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie