Three In the Morning

On every television show if the phone rings in the middle of the night the character looks at the clock and says:

“It’s three in the morning!”

Well, funny thing is that I’ve had my sleep disorder this past week (happens every couple of months)...

...I’ve been up at 3:00 on the dot four straight nights!

At unfortunately, I think about what the hell might have happened in this crazy government.

They call it the Donald Trump condition and believe it or not, it’s a real problem. All of the upheaval and chaos is a syndrome of sorts.

Twitter is a real problem for someone who can’t sleep. If you pick up the phone and start scrolling there’s a real chance that you’ll be sucked into the stupidity...

...especially if he’s out of the country.

“Witch Hunt!!!”

What makes me laugh is that he actually confessed to crimes.

“Just did a little light deal. Very cool. Everyone knew about it.”

And that’s how he shifts the story...

...for two years it was:

“I don’t have any deals with Russia. Nothing. Never!”

And what blows my mind, is that people actually pretend that what’s going on is a revelation!

“He had deals with Russia!!!”

Duh!

I wrote the Russia-Trump collusion blog 6 months before the election.

He is who we thought he was!!!

A con man from day one!!

So...

...you see the problem.

Donald Trump Condition.

At three-o’clock-in-the-freaking-morning!!

Make it stop.

And there’s no end in sight because they keep moving the goal posts.

“He May have been sleeping with Putin but that doesn’t mean that it’s an actual problem, does it Rick Santorum?”

“No! Of course not!! Now Clinton and Uranium One. We should look at that for sure!!”

The entire nation is awake at 3:00!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie