Bruce On Broadway CD

It was delivered to my phone in the dead of the night.

(I hate how music is delivered).

I had another problem.

I don’t know how to synchronize my phone...

(It was in synch once).

But I had an aux cord.

(I tried it).

And it kinda’ worked. The music was playing through my car speakers.

(Kind of).

Bruce’s voice was hard to hear and I couldn’t believe that they released it in such poor quality.

(Then I plugged the cord all the way in).

Scared the shit out of me.

(Then I listened).

“It’s the greatest production in the history of music, by the greatest entertainer in the universe,” I texted to Kathy, who’d also seen the show.

“No doubt,” she said.

(And it is).

Millions of people will hear it and see it now.

(It’s on Netflix on Sunday).

In this day and age it should be required viewing for every human being...

...it’s about love and family and doubt and depression and happiness and God.

(It truly is beautiful).

I listened for two and a half hours.

The run is over and Bruce will probably take a little break now.

(He deserves it).

Then new album and tour!

(Let’s go!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie