🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 Freaking 🏈

I was a tad aggravated at ten o’clock on Saturday because I was dumb enough to drive around the neighborhood with the Bills playing at home.

I couldn’t even think of who they were playing.

Oh yeah, Jets. The battle for last place.

It was cold, but not too bad and the sun was shining, but the very last thing I would have wanted to do was go and sit in a stadium and watch a football game between two teams going nowhere.

I haven’t been to a football game since 2002 and have only been to three of them since the Super Bowl Era.

It’s a young man’s game.

Yet, the kids were into it. Kathy went to Bingo...

...so I watched the young kids play.

Josh Allen and Sam Darnold.

Flags flying everywhere.

Another big star run out of the league for attacking a woman...

...hardly made a blip.

But man that sport has a stranglehold on Sunday.

Men, women and children all out there, the place is packed. A ton of money changing hands.

Let’s build them a new stadium!

I guess I get it.

People want to be amused.

The kneeling outrage crap appears over.

And I guess the young kids look all right...

...but isn’t Tom Brady 41?

They won the division again, right, Pops?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie