Time for A Little Peace

It’s been a pretty trying year.

It’s kind of been a little chaotic, hasn’t it?

And some of it is on me, I suppose. I’ve watched, read and listened to way too much about the political storm that has dominated the landscape.

I’ve actually tried to not pay attention...

...but it’s a daily disaster, actually.

The tweets come in, and everyone responds. For the next 8 hours there are denials, “He didn’t mean that”, and follow up tweets.

Back in January I mentioned:

“We can’t sustain this.”

But here we are.

A new normal, I suppose, but it’s been an odd year for me personally because so much about my personal and professional life is about control.

I just want to know that things are going to be all right.

Peace of mind, I suppose.

And Christmas has always been about peace to me.

People are nicer.

You see people who you love.

You laugh a little.

Things seem all right.

Yet, there was bad news on the horizon...

...as Trump went off to Florida where there are less handlers.

A number of tweets came through on Saturday evening...

...tweets that were meant to undermine the FBI because the investigation continues.

So, will there be peace?

Certainly!!!

We’ll block it out...

...we’ll be America!

Family, food, laughs...

...it’ll be all right, right?

Just skip the tweets!

Find a little peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie