Sufferin’ Sucatash

Never mind that the decision was extremely controversial, and may result in even more chaos in a part of the world where chaos is rampant...

...the end of Trump’s speech got a whole lot of attention.

I was listening on the radio as I drove to a job.

“What the hell?”

I thought that my radio was going bad.

Was he slurring his words?

I didn’t think much about it until my day was over and I visited Twitter.

The end of the speech was bigger news than the fact that Jerusalem was going to be home to an embassy.

The White House said that it was dry mouth...

...yet I’ve had dry mouth during a speech. It never resulted in the heavy breathing that was unbelievably evident for long stretches of the speech...

...and the sniffling was back.

Every three words there was a deep sniffle.

Others were saying that his dentures fell out.

Does he wear dentures?

Fake teeth AND fake hair?

Once more there were rumors of possible drug use.

Tweet after tweet spoke of a cocaine or speed habit.

I’m sure the drug test will come the day after we see the tax returns.

Yet then the discussion got even more dire.

Was he suffering a health episode?

There’s nothing interesting about watching someone suffer from a medical emergency, but transparency from the White House is extremely doubtful right about now.

One medical doctor made an even more crazy diagnosis by saying that he looked as if he were faking an episode.

Faking?

Is that possible?

Well, we’ve certainly seen fake news, fake middle class tax cuts, fake patriotism, fake compassion, fake religion.

Why not a fake medical emergency to bail out of the fake presidency?

Perhaps that’s the way out in what is looking like a real mess.

Stay tuned.

They’re swearing that none of this is fake...

...and the hair is real too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie