Leading the Polls

What a disgusting season the political season is.

One candidate after another...none of them able to stay out of their own way.

Questions that anger, enrage and stump men and women who are running for the highest office in the land.

Here's one:

What do you feel when I say God?

Candidate:

Well, I say God is the ultimate. You know, you look at this? Here we are on the Pacific Ocean. How did I ever own this? I bought it 15 years ago. I made one of the great deals, they say, ever. I have no more mortgage on it, as I will certify and represent to you. And I was able to buy this and get a great deal. That's what I want to do for the country: Make great deals. We have to, we have to bring it back. But God is the ultimate.

Seriously!

That is how the candidate, who is leading the polls for one party, answered the question about God!

I say God is the ultimate.

If that response, which is word for word, doesn't make you think of a beauty contestant answering a question about world peace, I don't know what does.

And it's not just one candidate.

They all flat-out lie to promote their agenda.

There are people who listen to them talk and then...get this...count how many lies they told during the course of their talk!

The person who tells the least lies gets the office?

That is certainly what it seems.

The other day I was climbing a ladder to get to a work platform. I questioned a hardworking guy about why there weren't any stairs in the building yet.

"No idea," he said.

"Well, things are gonna' be different when I'm in charge of the world," I answered.

"I would vote for you a thousand times," he said.

Well.

Based on what I'm hearing out there...

...I would certainly be the best overall candidate.

I say God is the ultimate.

Are you f%^*ing kidding me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie