My NFL Preview! 2015!!!

Okay, Matt, Jake & Sam...

...here you go.

Beat my head in with the awful predictions that I make here, but know that I have not been wrong about the Bills not making the playoffs in 16 years.

Is this their year?

You have to wait and see!

NFC West: Seattle

Seattle and Arizona are good teams. The other two teams should suck. Seattle wins the division because their quarterback is a good leader.

NFC South: Saints

Wow. Putrid. Someone has to win it though so I'll go with the best QB - New Orleans will survive.

NFC North: Packers

The Vikings will have a full year of Adrian Beatyourson but the Packers are the best team here...because they have a good quarterback.

NFC East: Cowboys

I still think that Dallas is going to make it to the Super Bowl one of these years because while Romo coughs it up once in awhile he's still a pretty good passer. They should win the division, but the Eagles are also going to be interesting because no one can follow what Chip Kelly is doing...he's gonna' confuse the league. Besides, he now has the Christian following, right? The Eagles went from Vick to Tebow...that's a true 'Hail Mary.'

Wild Cards:

Arizona and Philadelphia

So...what do we have in the NFC?

I'm thinking that while the best teams may still be Seattle and Green Bay...

...Dallas will somehow emerge to go to the Super Bowl because of good QB play.

AFC West: Denver

Was out in Kansas City recently and they are all excited about their chances this year, but doesn't Manning's team always win this division? Good quarterbacking goes a long ways.

AFC South: Colts

Colts. Luck is a really good passer. They don't have much else, but the rest of the teams here are really putrid.

AFC North: Bengals

I'm not in love with anyone in this division either. In recent years, the Bengals are always up there, but the shoddy play of Dalton does them in no matter how good the rest of the team is. I suppose they can still win the division because the Ravens and Steelers seem down and Manziel set back the Browns for another 10 years.

Which brings us to the AFC East: New England

I don't think that Brady will serve four games. I'm not sure he'll serve even four minutes. It doesn't matter anyway. New England will win the division again, but there will be a lot of competition. I think Miami will be good. I think the Bills will be good...but will they be good enough to end the 16 year playoff-less run?

Nope!

Wild Cards:

Miami and Kansas City.

Did I reference quarterback play at all as I went through the reviews?

It's a passing driven league. All the rules are set up for quarterbacks. The defensive player can't even hit the receiver with a hot breath. Running backs are hardly a factor at all anymore.

So, ground and pound and win with D is a grand idea...

...if you don't have a QB.

And the Bills don't.

Sorry, boys...I think it will be close though...I'll say 9-7, but a whole bunch of road games in a row will hurt down the stretch.

And yet...

...some good news for you.

I don't think the Pats will make it back to meet Dallas.

I have a sleeper in the AFC.

I'm saying the Super Bowl goes like this:

Dallas over Miami.

(And I'm hoping that Frank Zocco is watching the game in a rubber room because Miami will lose on a last drive type of scenario).

Editor's Note: I am going to try, very hard, not to be negative about the Bills or the league this year. I will not mention the felonies committed by the players or the mush that the former players brains are...after all, it's entertainment...who cares if the combatants are getting destroyed, right? This is America!!! We love football!!!

America's Team Wins It!!!!

And Jerry Jones joins Donald Trump on the GOP ticket!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie