The 5th Annual Jeff Fazzolari Thunder Road Memorial Softball Tourney


The donations are coming in!

A Born in the USA Buffalo shirt!


A David Phelps autographed ball! David has donated each and every year...what a guy!


The 27-Time World Champion Greatest Franchise in the History of Organized American Sports plaque!


Another proud to be from the great city of Buffalo shirt!

Baltimore is once again representing hard with Dave Neisser leading the way! Wait until you see the goods Dave is bringing along.

The signed Rowdy Roddy Piper photo is all me!


And most importantly...

...all for Jeff's kids!

Now I'm sure that Wif is going to crush me this year with various tasty things to eat.

Hope to see you there!

The best day of the year.

If you'd like to donate a basket...or an item...just let me know!

I need to work on getting some leg strength...

...if I can't play...

I can guarantee I can eat!

Let's go Lions!

We're ready to celebrate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty